Monday, March 1, 2010

I would rather be in Powell

Pretty sure that every day I think this phrase:

I would rather be in Powell.

Why?  Because Lake Powell is heaven on earth.  I went for my first time last October and I fell in love.  I've never had a more amazing time anywhere in my life!  Which is crazy considering it's only 6 or so hours from where I live.  But, it's an incredible place, and I want to go there so badly right now.  Except I'd freeze.  So, I'm hoping I'll be able to go at least once this summer, if not more than once!  I love Lake Powell!



tall-
it would be as easy as breathing.
-short

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I am pretty sure that out of all the places I have been, which I am fortunate to be able to say is quite a few, my favorite is Lake Hebgen. Not so crazy.

    ReplyDelete