Beta. I don't know if you all understand how much Beta means to me. My whole life is about Beta now, and I absolutely love it. These girls are my best friends, we have the greatest adventures together. We have fun, we just laugh at everything. Joining Beta completely changed my life and I will never stop raving about how incredible Lambda Delta Sigma is. It's such an amazing organization that unifies girls who would never have found each other otherwise. I'm friends with girls I would never have believed I'd be friends with, and it's absolutely incredible. Beta has increased my testimony of the gospel immensely, and has made me realize how important my Savior is in my life. Everything is so much easier when He is the center of it, and being a member of Beta has helped me to realize that. And to keep Him centered in my life. It is the one thing that is always constant in my life, and I am so grateful for it.
I love Beta!
Agreed!!! :o)
ReplyDelete