Tuesday, March 2, 2010

bonjour fighting frogs. here's your daily drought reminder.

Good movie.  Good good movie.   I discovered my mother and baby sister watching this show the other day, had to sit down and join them because it's soo good. If you don't know what movie I'm talking about, you are seriously deprived.

There was an old man sitting next to me, well not next to me, but near me, on a bench just now who kept clearing his throat...pretty sure he had way more stuff in there than I needed to hear. So I had to move because that was a little too disgusting for me. I have weird pet peeves like that. 
For example, I hate it when people chew too loudly.  Seriously, it's not that hard to chew quietly. Figure it out.  My family is pro at chewing too loudly and it bugs.  Don't chew loud when you're around me - I'll either yell at you or get up and leave.  Sad, but true.  Another thing --- is it sooo hard to breathe that you must breathe loud enough for me to hear across the room?????  Because really, breathing quietly is easy I feel like.  Don't breathe loud! (another thing my family is pro at.  They all breathe soo loud, and there are days when I can tolerate it, and days when I just want to shoot them because it's like they are some 747 jet airplane they are breathing so loudly! ugh)

Who's excited to do inventory at work tonight???? Not me.

I also have a test in my bowling class today. I know, a test in bowling? You're probably wondering what on earth I'll get tested on.  Well...in bowling the pins are numbered.  Did you know that? Now you do.  Also, I must know how to score manually, what the handicap score does, what a wash-out and a split are, and many other pointless things that I am NEVER going to remember when I go bowling in the future.  But....it's required to pass the class.....so I have to know what all those things are.  And, trust me, I do.  If you don't know what they are, feel free to ask me.  I'm a bowling nerd now.

I also decided that the space between the bathroom stall wall and the bathroom door (which is at least an inch in most bathrooms, if not more) is extremely awkward!  I'm sure you can guess why.

Currently I am stressed out.  About a lot of things.  School, Beta, dating....just to name a few.  I'm not going to elaborate for the sake of people who probably don't, but may possibly, read this blog.  Plus, a lot of the stuff is extremely personal and I would rather not share.  I'm just really stressed and I haven't quite figure out how to fix my stress.  Ugh.

"I wanna hold your hand"

2 comments:

  1. "I also decided that the space between the bathroom stall wall and the bathroom door (which is at least an inch in most bathrooms, if not more) is extremely awkward! I'm sure you can guess why."

    haha! Oh my I hate this... so so awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha okay i totally posted about the space between the bathroom stall wall and the bathroom door. it's the worst ever!!! i'd rather hold it. OK and when i read the title of this posted i clapped because i LOVE THAT MOVIE i am pretty sure i have every single line memorized.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete