Wednesday, March 17, 2010

spring break yet?

I'm in trouble.  Why?  Because it's Wednesday and I have 2 papers due Friday, a test tomorrow that I've spent like 15 minutes studying for, and math homework to finish. 
Why, you may ask, is none of this done??? 
Let me tell you.
I am in SPRING BREAK MODE already.  I only have 3 more classes until I'm done for a week, and that is....ugh.  All the motivation I need to not do everything I'm supposed to.  Maybe I'm procrastinating my papers until tomorrow because I can generally crank out a decent, A grade, paper in about 20ish minutes (it's a gift).  But I am planning on doing my math homework as soon as this post is up.  Only 18 more problems left (I've done 2)!

I just can't stop thinking about how I want to be in St. George sooo badly!  One week from now that is where I'll be.  Thank goodness.

Warm weather, blue skies, sunshine, shorts, swimming and flip flops.  Plus some hiking and chillin' with my girls.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment