Sunday, March 14, 2010

stresssssssssssssssssssss

I have been extremely 

stressed 

for a few weeks.  And let me tell you, being stressed has not done good things for me.  I'm pretty sure I've gained some un-needed weight, my face looks like a 12 year-old's (meaning I've been breaking out way bad), and I've been very distracted from a lot of important things recently.  Not to mention my job is only giving me about 4 hours a week - meaning I am only making about $20 a week.  And when you're trying to buy a car, $20 a week is NOT enough.  

at all.

So....I've been stressed.  Work isn't enough, school is hard, and other things are weighing heavily on my mind and it's been hard.

But today, after a long, prayerful couple weeks, I think I finally figured out what I need to do.  

be patient

everything will happen when it's supposed to, the way it's supposed to and there's no sense worrying myself sick over things.  So, I just need to be patient and wait for things to happen the way they are supposed to.

This is something I don't think I'm very good at....but I'm going to try to work on it because I know that it is the answer to my prayers of late.  And evidently I need some patience in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment