As you may know, I happen to be employed at Bath and Body Works. I love my job! Recently we have put out new product to welcome in spring...yada yada yada. Which is great, yay spring! But so so bad because it says "Hey, Kristin. You are now obsessed with this new fragrance and must by it." To which I say "No! No buying!" But give in anyway because I somehow talk myself into thinking that a few more bottles of lotion won't hurt - oh and neither will a wallflower, a candle, and a scented oil. Oh wait...now I have all this product sitting in my room doing nothing. This lovely bottle of lotion is called Island Mimosa. Brand spanking new - been on the shelves for maybe a week...okay maybe two. I dunno. Anyway..... I now own 4 bottles of the lotion and 2 cans of the body mist. Obsessed much? You could say so. My excuse for buying so many (of which more purchases will most likely be made) is "What if we stop making it? It's my new favorite! My new signature smell! I'm saving it for summer! But I have to buy more so that I will always have some!" Dork? Absolutely! But...it's yummy. Come in and smell it! You'll probably become obsessed too...but all the product will be gone because I am buying all the rest of it with all the money that I have. Mwahahahahaha!We also have put out brand new home fragrance scents. Spring and summery happy scents that I am obsessed with. Again, obsession. BAD. What is my favorite you ask? Oh, let me tell you! It is called Caribbean Escape. It's flowery and coconuty and it's soo yummy! Don't worry, I have a candle, room spray, oil, and wallflower in it already. No fear, I'll get more. It's another scent I'm saving for summer because it is a very summery scent, and I'm excited for my room to smell like it!
That's what I do at work. I shop. Pretty great, huh?

My favorite smell is spearmint eucalyptus. mm. I refuse to smell your other smells because I's poor.
ReplyDelete