Last Monday I got a tape from my best friend who is on his mission in Germany. I spent 4 days with it sitting on my desk before I finally gave in and paid $29.50 for a tape recorder from the U bookstore. As soon as I got home I popped the tape into the recorder, and blasting from the speaker was Russell's voice. I burst into tears and was just sobbing because I hadn't heard his voice in over a year. Idiot? Yes. Do I care? Of course not! So I spent the rest of the day on a high from listening to Russ's tape (some of which was in German - which I don't understand at all, but was fun to listen to! He sounds like a native). I wish I could put a clip of it on here...but I'm not sure how exactly I would do that....Two words. Volleyball tournament. Lambda Delta Sigma volleyball tournament. Probably better than powder puff, which is saying A LOT because powder puff is amazing! But volleyball was a blast, and Beta is actually not too bad at volleyball! We had soo much fun! Beta + volleyball= awesome! Really, I wish I had a picture to show you of the amazingness that made up our team. I will find one and post it in a future entry once someone decides to show the pictures of our radness. We rocked. Yeah!
Oquirrh Mountain Temple. beautiful. I went there yesterday for the first time (since it's just been recently built) and though it is little it is absolutely beautiful! I seriously had to remind myself to breathe when I saw it for the first time. It's this stunning structure. I was blown away. (ignore the words at the bottom of the photo - I pulled it from online and I'm not sure what they are there for). So pretty. Go if you get the chance. The fact that all the temples are so gorgeous just affirms to me that they are my Heavenly Father's home. I love being able to go to the temple every week and feeling His spirit that fills every room there. I am seriously so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment