Saturday, February 6, 2010

things I want to do

hello all. Welcome to my blog.  Where I can state my opinion - speak my mind. Say how I feel about things.  Elaborate on my feelings about weekend adventures, classroom lectures, jedi professors and the like. But, due to recent events that have caused unnecessary drama I have now come to realize that, though I shouldn't, I am going to censor what goes on my blog. happy, blog readers? You better be, cause I'm doing this for you. Love you <3 


Anyway, I have been wanting to blog for sometime now, I've just lacked the incentive, the creativity. Meaning, I had nothing to write about. Plus, I just didn't really feel like blogging because life sucks. So why blog if I'm sad? Right?

But tonight I have decided to share with you all something I pulled out of my "Blog Idea Jar" and decided to blog about.
Ta da
Things I want to do:
None of these are in any particular order, but I have ambitions, hopes, dreams - like everybody else does.

I want to travel the world. Paris, London, Spain, Denmark, Ireland, Rome, Greece, Australia. I want to go to China, Africa, Argentina, heck all of South America. I want to work in orphanages in small towns in poor countries. I want to cruise around Alaska and the Caribbean. I want to swim with dolphins in Hawaii, boat over shark infested waters in Fiji, see Mt. Everest.  Visit India, Thailand, Singapore (and not chew gum ha), Russia. I want to go everywhere - see everything!

I want to fall head-over-heels in love (and be loved back in equal amount).

I want to get married in the SLC Temple. 

 My eternity castle. Doesn't it look like a castle? It's the most beautiful building - I cannot wait for the day when it's the beginning of my eternity with the man of my dreams.
 
I want to have a family - be a successful mother. I love kids, and cannot wait to have my own.

I want my dream job.  Editor-In-Chief of a prestigious newspaper, or magazine.

 Gosh I want too many things to list them on my blog.
I hope you all understand.
here's to the tears that will lead me up to someday being totally happy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment