
I got a haircut today. It's shorter than I might like - the lady kinda cut it to the awkward length between short and long.....but I guess it'll grow back pretty fast. Fingers crossed. But I got bangs too..shorter ones anyway....and I think they'll take some getting used to as well. These photos are not very flattering, but I had to show you all.
So, happy early St. Patrick's day or late President's day or something. You get ugly pictures of me. Sometimes I hate getting a haircut because when I get home my family just stares at me with huge bug eyes like I have some deformity on my face. Rather annoying.
Anyway, right now I'm sitting in my room trying to avoid studying for the midterm I have tomorrow....ugh
And there is a man working on the heater right behind me. Why? Because my mom insisted on me leaving my door open - so now he has a clear view of what I'm doing. Awkward? Yes!
have a good day.
97 in bowling today. Not too shabby I guess. Still not as awesome as my 132 last Thursday haha. Yes I scored 132, it's fine. It's okay to be jealous. haha love

No comments:
Post a Comment