What I should be doing right now:
-working on my paper for mass comm.
What I am actually doing right now:
-well, I just changed up my blog background (tell me what you think, readers. All 0 of you). And I'm intermittently writing my paper, texting, and listening to the Glee soundtrack (which I am now obsessed with!)
Computers are distracting things and should never have been invented. Okay, wait. I love my computer. But blogger and facebook are distracting and make it so I wind up never doing my homework. I lack the proper motivation and all that jazz. (I just tried spelling jazz with two x's. It's been a long day)
Today I discovered that if you are trying to write something down while someone else is saying another thing, writing down your original thought is quite difficult. Explanation is simply this- today I was in the library tabling for the Muss board. The fliers were all printed with one tiny mistake on them so Keith and I were going through a bunch of fliers and making the correction (which was changing a Z to an H). Simple task, you would think. But he was talking to Jordan and said "Ugh, I wrote down an E!" Guess what I did? Wrote down an E. Well, almost. I corrected myself. Then I realized that I kept almost writing a 10 (similar to H, don't you think?) and I mentioned that and the next thing I knew Keith and Jordan were laughing their heads off because Keith had written a 10. So...be careful what you say around people who are writing things down. They may write down what you said!
Anyway, the story of my life these days is bowling higher than a 50, seeing someone on campus and hoping for a hello even though I should know by now the hello will never come, watching someone walk out of the institute and having to constantly do other things so as to distract myself from thinking about said person too much, taking midterms and writing papers, wishing I hung out with my Beta girls more, and being constantly tired.
Story of a college student's life.
I like the layout. It's clean and simple.
ReplyDelete