Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am an unhealthy person

What I ate today:
-two eggos
-two mini bags of cheez-its
-one mini bag of fudge shoppe cookies
-a little bag of sour cream and cheddar ruffles chips
-a sleeve of starburts
-very greasy re-heated taco meat

Am I slowly (or possibly quickly) killing myself? Yes. Please don't judge my eating habits, I am a poor college student, and I hate packing a lunch for school. I don't have time for that...so I just don't do it. Oopsy?
If anyone has healthy lunch ideas for school (plus a workout regimen that I can easily stick to, because I am terrible at it) I would love to hear it!  Otherwise I'm going to get fat, and then I'll be sad.

On a lighter note, the weather today was fabulous!  I want it to continue to be warm and beautiful.  A guy in my institute class informed me that it's supposed to snow again sometime this week and I almost threw my hymnbook at his head!  No more snow!!  I just want it to be spring!
Oh dearest spring, please come quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment