Sunday, March 6, 2011

weekend

Usually my weekends are so boring and lame that I would have nothing to talk about.  But...this weekend I was up so late every night, and lacking on sleep terribly, that I slept until 11:45 this morning.  I have NEVER slept in that late ever in my life!

Friday I went to lunch with a dear old friend, Alexa.  We have known each other practically since day one, but started losing touch when she moved to Bountiful in elementary school.  She now goes to BYU (I don't hold that against her) and was up in SLC for the day, so we met up at The Dodo, caught up on life and ate some very delicious food.  (FYI—the caramel coffee cake is now my favorite dessert I think)

Then I got my hair cut—don't worry, it's just a trim, more layers, and getting my side bangs back since they had grown down to my chin.  I forgot how much I love getting my hair cut!

After that I went to the Phieata (I have no idea how to spell that).  It's a date night one of the frats at the institute does every year, and we ate fajitas and played a game and chatted.  Fun night for sure.


Saturday I spent 5 hours in lotion land (aka BBW) and...it was slow and boring but I got through it because I had the night to look forward to!
After that I went and picked up my friend Mike for Lambda Delta Sigma spring date night at the Jazz game!!  And guess what?? The Jazz won!!!!!  Plus, I got to go down onto the court and high-five all the players (well, almost all of them...) and it was great!  We went to one of our adviser's homes after and ate yummy treats and played fun games!

Overall, I had a fantastic weekend!
I think next weekend will consist of seeing this movie. (I know it says it comes out in July, but it actually came out on Friday!)
Who wants to come??

2 comments: