I don't know what it was, but it was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Everything she said just resinated with me and hit me deep down. I was so stunned by the overwhelming spirit that I felt at that fireside—my heart is too full to put it into words right now.
Anyway, as a sisterhood we are embarking together on a journey—21 Days Closer to Christ, based off of this book that Emily Freeman wrote.
I cannot wait to begin today and to start my journey! This is something I desperately need right now, since I seem to be living in a place I like to call "my confusion cloud." So taking time out of my day to really sit down and delve into my own spiritual closeness with my Savior...ahhh...cannot wait! Isn't it just lovely how He knows exactly what you need at just the right time?!
And a quote that Emily Freeman shared during her talk, which is now probably my new fave:
"Having faith in the Lord means having faith in the Lord's timing."
-Elder Maxwell

No comments:
Post a Comment