Friday, March 11, 2011

on a lovely friday afternoon

I do not want to do homework.
I do want to be outside getting tan (I noticed that I am extremely white....)
I do want to go back to the Football Practice Facility.

I spent two hours today hanging out with coaches Tim Davis, Morgan Scalley, and Brian Johnson (and others) while typing up some stuff for Coach Davis. Oh and I watched Norm Chow walk past the office a couple times, and I think Brian Johnson thinks I'm a creeper because every time he walked past I happened to be looking out the door...right at him...oops. But I loved it anyway!! Ah it was so great just being there and getting pumped up for the season (which unfortunately doesn't start until September...Spring Game, here I come!)!
In short, I love this weather, I love the football coaches, I love football, and I love my Utes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment