The things that make my life so crazy busy.
(besides school and work, obviously)
Exhibit A:
They have become my best friends this year, and I am so grateful
for them, for the memories, and for the amazing examples they are.
Also, the Muss Board:
This is an old picture, but the one I wanted to put up is on Facebook,
and I guess I'm not allowed to steal pictures from there anymore....?
(either that or I'm just too dumb to figure out how)
Where would my life be without these two fabulous organizations?
You know how people say they have no idea where they would be without...(fill in the blank)?
Well, I know right where I'd be without these two life-changing things
and that, my friends, is not a happy place.
So I am SOOO grateful for the chance that I have to participate in these.
So so grateful.


No comments:
Post a Comment