Monday, February 7, 2011

apples

How is it that I'd never heard this analogy before?  I had a wonderful girl's night with my IC ladies on Saturday (such a blast!) and we got to talking about why boys always go for the "easy" girls (which is a huge pet peeve for all of us).  Then they told me the "apple tree" analogy that I had NEVER heard before!! Do I live under a rock or something?  Who knows...but I think it's so great that I had to share it with the rest of you!
Basically guys go for the "easy" girls because they (the boys) don't like having to work for the good girls.  So, instead of climbing the apple tree to get the greatest apple at the very top, they pick up the ones that have fallen to the ground.  Those ones with the bruises, covered in dirt—but they grab them because they are easy to get to.
Why can't guys just care enough to put in the work and climb?

One other thing....why is it that when you are single and lonely and missing someone, you see couples EVERYWHERE!?  I promise that on Thursday, everywhere I looked was a couple holding hands, a couple hugging (or kissing), couples couples couples!  Why does that happen?

1 comment: