I have a hatred for spending money. I really don't like doing it. However, when I find something I really want, I have a hard time not buying it. Weird, I know. C has this thing he calls his "One Month Waiting List," meaning if there's something he really wants to buy, he puts it on a waiting list, thinks about it for a month and then, if he still wants it at the end of the month, he will get it. I've decided to implement this thought into my purchasing life. It's hard, I'm soo impatient when it comes to buying things I want.
Case and point:
But, I'm waiting. It's on my list, and soon enough I will have it and won't even remember waiting for it.
This weekend consisted of a double date, a Park City visit, pictures at the Capitol and "Scrubs." It was a good one for sure. Now I just want the weather to warm up so it actually feels like summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment