Thursday, June 2, 2011

happy June

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't taken many pictures lately (excuse #1 for wanting to buy a new camera) and I don't like posting without something to look at since pictures make it more interesting.
Anyway, last night C and I went to the drive-in (no, I didn't take any pics, sorry!) and saw "Kung Fu Panda 2" and "Thor." 


"Kung Fu Panda 2" was sooo great! I enjoyed it thoroughly, and would not mind seeing it again.

As for life, it is great! I am desperately trying to find a new job, which is a struggle, but life is good. I cannot complain.




"He has, He reminds us, 'graven thee on the palms
of my hands' (2 Nephi 21:16). Considering the 
incomprehensible cost of the Crucifixion,
Christ is not going to turn his back on us now."
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment