Thursday, May 5, 2011

in the mood for a re-do

I really want to re-decorate my room, way way bad.  Considering I only have an 18.5' (ish) by 9' (ish) size room to work with, this is a hard thing to do.  Especially with a 5' desk, a queen-size bed, a nightstand, and a semi-large dresser (and a cat).
But, I want to move the furniture around, possibly re-paint (?) and get some new decorations because it feels over-cluttered and almost not my style.  Went searching for some ideas.  Here are my thoughts:

These are my two favorites out of what I saw. I love the light colors, and just the style.
I really want something like these two mixed, if I can pull it off.

These are my next favorites, I love the frames behind the bed on the left,
and I'm obsessed with the curtains on the right. 
(however,  curtains+cat=bad idea)

I also really like these two because they are fresh and light, 
and they were just more ideas to look at.

Any thoughts on what I should do with my room? And how to do it inexpensively? I would love any, and all, suggestions.  I want to start on this project soon!

(pictures from housebeautiful.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment