Sunday, April 3, 2011
how sweet it is
I love General Conference! Seriously, I can't put it any better than Elder Holland said when he mentioned that it is hoped that every person listening to conference gleans at least one thing from one of the talks. Oh don't worry, I gleaned many things from every single talk. Honestly, this was perfect timing. Conference is the best—it gave me such a renewed sense of hope, and a perfect understanding of where I am and where I'm going! I am so excited to read through the talks again this week (you can find them here) and to feel again the Spirit I felt this weekend. It was perfect, and I love this semi-annual weekend during which I feel a complete cleanse, a stronger resolve to start over, and a deeper love for my Heavenly Father, Savior and testimony than I thought possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment