Saturday, April 23, 2011

a first

I have an obsession with Food Network (thank goodness C does, too) and was able to feed my strange desire to make a cake today. So, I made my first layered cake ever! Vanilla and red velvet cakes, cream cheese frosting, and fresh strawberries. It was three layers, and I was very proud of myself. I hope it was good, C and his family said it was, so I am guessing it was a hit. So proud of my first semi-legit, very amateur cake. The only pictures of it I have are on my phone, and they aren't the best quality, so just imagine what it looked like.

Also, C and I decorated Easter eggs with my family tonight.  What an adventure.
It was certainly a fun time.

PS: Grand Kerfuffle + Chiddy Bang + Mike Posner = unimpressed. Luckily it was free, and luckily I was there with C (that made it way better!).

No comments:

Post a Comment