I want it to be summer. I would say it's because I need a break, but I'm taking classes this summer so I won't get much of one of those, but it's okay. Mostly I just want this semester to be over, and I want it to be warm outside so I can swim and eat Snow Shack every day.
Also, I gave in and bought another pair of Toms on Wednesday. I got them online because I didn't want to drive to a store, and now I'm anxious to get them in the mail! I also discovered that Toms has a wedding collection–you better believe that one day when I get married I will wear Toms with my wedding dress! Such a genius idea!
But, happy weekend! May you all spend it having marvelous adventures, with someone special, or just relaxing!
PS: Have you seen Google's homepage today? If not, go check it out! It's great!


i just decided today that i am wearing toms with my wedding dress for my reception!!!
ReplyDelete