Saturday, January 1, 2011

goodbye 2010

In 2010 I...

joined the Muss Board

 sent my sweet cousin off on a mission to Hong Kong

 hiked Angel's Landing...almost
got a new car

went to Vegas for my first time

went to Boston with the fam

fell in love

became IC Vice Pres

went to Puerto Rico

participated in ESPN College Game Day

got a cat

went to my first bowl game, and loved it!

Even though 2010 ended far from how I thought it would, I learned more than I could have ever thought.  I feel so blessed, and am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for not only blessing me with so many amazing things, but for giving me trials because He knows I'll be okay.  The year ended with a broken heart, but an open mind.  I know things will work out exactly the way they are supposed to.
I am so grateful to have the Gospel in my life, and with that the knowledge that everything will be alright.  I'm grateful for tears because, though many have been shed this year, each one has helped me better understand who I'm supposed to be.
Bring it on 2011!  Can't wait to see what you have in store for me!

2 comments: