Monday, January 10, 2011

first day of school! first day of school!

I am not Nemo. Therefore I am not jumping up and down in the anemone (wow, that word is hard to spell) just waiting to swim off to school.  Granted, Nemo's school is waaaay cooler than college.  I certainly wouldn't mind if Mr. Ray were my teacher, he's awesome.
But, today is the first day of school, again.  I've had lots of these in my life, and they never get easier.  It's the start of my sixth semester of college (that sort of sounds like a lot, huh?) and I really just want to graduate. I'm so so done.  The only reason I'd stay forever would be to continue having bomb seats at sporting events.... Yes, I will join the FUSS when I graduate.  Or get really great alumni seats.  Something so that I'm still there.
Basically what I've decided today is that add codes suck.  For the first time in my college career I am praying praying praying that my professor will be nice and let me join his class. Mostly because it's required to graduate, and without it I'll only have 12 credits.  Eesh.  So, here's hoping that I get into this required class.  Ugh, sometimes school is a pain in the butt.

How was your first day back at college?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get in! Don't even worry I didn't even go to one of my classes because I got lost and couldn't find it anywhere... wow I struggle

    ReplyDelete