Thursday, January 6, 2011

confession

I am obsessed with this show.
I can't really explain why...
Mostly I just love to laugh at how the bride's families think the dress is their choice, not hers.
Um, right.
Also, I think it's hilarious that people spend sooo much money on a dress.  I would never even dream of spending $1000 on a dress, and these people are spending an upwards of $30,000.
Ridiculous.
Granted, many of the dresses are gorgeous, and I wouldn't mind making a stop to Kleinfeld just for the fun of it (though I think they'd kill me for being there just to dress up), but I'd rather spend money on something besides a froofy, immodest dress.
All that aside, it's still quite an enjoyment to watch!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I cannot watch that show it makes me so upset. All the parents are like NO YOU CANNOT GET MARRIED IN THAT ONE.

    ReplyDelete