Tuesday, January 19, 2010

survived: week one!


So I've survived a week and a day of my 4th semester of college! Are you proud of me? You definitely should be, cause it's a big accomplishment. What you'll have to be more proud of is me getting through the entire semester cause this one is HARD. Freaking 17 credits, plus work, plus Beta, plus studying. Woot. Talk about busy for sure.
Anyway, life goes on and I continue to survive despite all the pain I'm in. Whatever. It's just been a hard month as I suppose you probably know. But last week was great because I spent time with my Beta loves, and it's been good. I've missed those girls so much!
To end this post, I wanted to share a letter with you from a new website I found, which is letterstocrushes.com. Go read it. Cute stuff there for sure.




Boy with hats-
All of a sudden I found myself thinking about you. I would never have imagined you would be on my mind so much. I can't stop thinking about you -- can't get you off my mind. A week ago I never would've imagined that thinking about you could fix me. But also at the same time I'm terrified of thinking about you too much because the last times I've done that nothing has worked. All the thinking didn't pay off, so I'm terrified to get too happy thinking about you when you are probably not thinking about me. I hope you are thinking about me. Cause we fit so well together when you held me under that blanket. I think about that all the time. I hope you do too.
You've fixed me, all by me thinking about you. Now I want to do more than think. Think you want to, too?
-girl with small feet (smaller than yours anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment