....a new job. I loveeee working at BBW, but I make squat. That's right. Salary = zero. Okay, that's not exactly true. But almost. It's such a hard job - I know, selling lotion doesn't seem hard at all (you have no idea) - but they don't pay well at all! I'm very grateful to at least have a job in this economy right now (okay I have 2 jobs, but TITP isn't one I'm going to leave so I'm not discussing it in this post), but seeing as I just bought a car, I need to make more money. Plus, I'm an adult and soon enough I'm going to have to start fending for myself (meaning no living with parents, paying car payments as well as insurance for my car, etc). So, I need a job that can support me better.
Something I've decided - finding a job is basically a job in and of itself, only you don't get paid for it. It's SO hard finding a new job. I spent time today looking online at places, and all the rest of this week I'm going to be handing out resumes and making zillions of phone calls. I need a new job!!! I just don't want to quit BBW until I have something else secured because I at least need to make some money.
Ugh, life is stressful.
Anyway, I hope summer is treating you all well! It's a little cold for my liking right now - I just want warm enough weather so I can dive into my pool every day. That'd be nice.
bleah. Looking for a job is such a pain. I walked around foothill tuesday for a couple hours asking if people were hiring all day. Everyone said no. If you're willing to drive, though, you could try fashion place. Tons of places are hiring right now!
ReplyDelete