Friends are going -
And I will be doing this -
okay, so I do get to go to Boston for a week. But, that's all. I'm not jetting off anywhere cool. Just working my butt off. Sigh.
Today I decided to start compiling a summer reading list.
I spent an hour in The King's English
(my mother's favorite bookstore)
getting suggestions of good reads from the ladies who work there.
I'm going to be spending all my spare cash on books this summer.
I love them.
So here's my list (in no special order):
Eternal on the Water-Joseph Monninger
Special Topics in Calamity Physics-Marisha Pessl
Little Bee-Chris Cleave
Cutting For Stone-Abraham Verghese
Sarah's Key-Tatiana de Rosnay
The Many Lives and Secret Sorrows of Josephine B-Sandra Gulland
Love Walked In-Marisa De Los Santos
If you have any suggestions of books to add to my list, please let me know.
I want to read lots this summer.
So give me your suggestions.
love


No comments:
Post a Comment