yes
I should be studying
yes
I shouldn't be blogging
yes
I need help
yes
Ahhhhhhhh!
Here is a little tidbit about me that you may not know. I'm opening up quite personally right now - please don't judge me. I just need somewhere to vent and somehow I'm a better venter when I'm typing because I can type faster than I can hand write things. Anyway... I am a worry wart. Probably the biggest worry wart you will ever meet. No seriously, ask anyone. I worry all the time (usually I am over-worrying about stuff that I should not be worrying about - mostly because I have no control over it). So I am currently worrying. And over-analyzing (which is another thing I do excessively). Both things I shouldn't be doing right now. I have no reason to worry, or over-analyze. Yet I do anyway. And I don't know why!!!
So I'm blogging about this in hopes that somewhere out there in the world of people who read my blog, is someone who can give me advice on how to not worry so much. How to not over-analyze. Seriously, it would save me from many headaches and tears. Help?!?
Aside from all that, life is soo great!
now back to studying....
I used to worry about everything when I was little. And my dad would always tell me to read this book: http://www.amazon.com/How-Stop-Worrying-Start-Living/dp/0671733354
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should try it! Good luck dear!