I stole this from Jocelyn and wanted to fill it out. I'm not usually one to fill out surveys...but eh. I figured why not.
A - Age: 19
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: I'm not really a huge fan of vacuuming....
D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog. :(
E - Essential start your day item: washing my face. I can't NOT wash my face.
F - Favorite color: green of course!.
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: what? uh...silver. or platinum
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Interesting fact about yourself: I write in my journal every night (and have 14 filled journals sitting on a shelf in my room. 14!!)
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: I'm not really a huge fan of vacuuming....
D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog. :(
E - Essential start your day item: washing my face. I can't NOT wash my face.
F - Favorite color: green of course!.
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: what? uh...silver. or platinum
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Interesting fact about yourself: I write in my journal every night (and have 14 filled journals sitting on a shelf in my room. 14!!)
J - Jewelry you wear every day: watch, bracelet from Brit, CTR ring, fake meshy ring
K - Kids: not yet
L - Living arrangements: I live with my parents, in the basement. I have my own bathroom, it's pretty sweet. Plus I'm saving money
M - Mom's name: Diane
N - Nickname: Kriz, Krissy, Kitkin...............
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope
P - Pet peeve: soooo many! Probably chewing too loudly. I hate it when I can hear people eating their food.
Q - Quote: John 14:27 (go look it up)
N - Nickname: Kriz, Krissy, Kitkin...............
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope
P - Pet peeve: soooo many! Probably chewing too loudly. I hate it when I can hear people eating their food.
Q - Quote: John 14:27 (go look it up)
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 sisters
T - Time you wake up: 6:50 on Mon and Wed. 7:50 on Tues and Thurs. Friday at 8:15. And weekends, I either sleep in as long as I can, or wake up depending on the activity of the day
U - Underwear: ummmm. Yes, I always wear underwear
S - Siblings: 2 sisters
T - Time you wake up: 6:50 on Mon and Wed. 7:50 on Tues and Thurs. Friday at 8:15. And weekends, I either sleep in as long as I can, or wake up depending on the activity of the day
U - Underwear: ummmm. Yes, I always wear underwear
V - Vegetable you dislike: beets??? I dunno, I've never had them before
W - Ways you run late: moving like a zombie around my room, hair doesn't cooperate, traffic
W - Ways you run late: moving like a zombie around my room, hair doesn't cooperate, traffic
X - X-rays you've had: teeth.....that's all
Y - Yummy food you make: chocolate rice krispie treats. yep, I'm a good cook. I make good crepes too. and cupcakes/cake
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys I think. Maybe the cats too
Y - Yummy food you make: chocolate rice krispie treats. yep, I'm a good cook. I make good crepes too. and cupcakes/cake
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys I think. Maybe the cats too
Hey Kristin! I found your blog off of Jocelyn's. I love your layout.. the heading fonts are really fun :D. You're tall, I'm so jealous! I also neeed to wash my face every morning. I write in notebooks too, but fourteen.. that's incredible!
ReplyDeleteHaha I hope you have a great weekend. Feel free to swing by my blog anytime :)
~ nicole.