Fall break is the best. It's a much needed rest from the stress of school, and while I didn't go anywhere exciting, I still had a wonderful week!
C and I spent Tuesday driving up to Park City and Midway. We stopped in Midway for some lunch at Tarahumara (arguably one of the best Mexican food places in Utah—not my fave, but quite delicious. The salsa bar was the best) and then decided to take a drive up to my cabin for an afternoon movie. We watched "Remember the Titans" (the vhs version) and snuggled a lot—a perfect fall activity.
Thursday we went to Gateway, discovered that Juicy Berry has some amazing frozen yogurt, and indulged in a great movie. (It's rated R, don't judge me) We saw "50/50," and it was INCREDIBLE! I highly recommend it.
Saturday we watched our UTES crush the Pitt Panthers 26-14, which was a glorious and much-needed win. We also carved pumpkins! Check mine out.
I had a fantastic fall break! I'm sad to be going back to school, but the prospect of graduation looming in the near future (I applied for graduation this past week as well!!) I don't mind school too much.
I also made this over the break:
I love quilts!
I love my life!
I'm excited for bowling class to start tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment