Tuesday, October 18, 2011

tv

I feel like I need a tribute post to my favorite television shows. I don't ever watch them when they air (thank you On Demand and Netflix) because I don't have time, but I love them. (I watch other TV shows too, these are just my "most watched"/faves)

1. "Bones" — C and I started watching "Bones" on Netflix near the beginning of our relationship, and I am hooked. He's seen it before, but I'd never watched it, and I'm obsessed. It's such a great show. Mystery, crime, with a little drama mixed in. Love it.

2. "Glee" — I'm a Gleek, I'll admit it. This show is just too great to pass up. The music is my favorite part (sometimes the story is just too dramatic for me) and I just love it.

3. "Food Network" —I know this isn't a specific show, but the Food Network is the greatest. I especially loved "Chopped," but everything on this channel is awesome.

4. "Revenge" —A new favorite, but good nonetheless. It's still the first season, so I'm still getting into it, but I love it. Lots.

5. "Terra Nova" — So great. Saw the previews for it, decided to watch it On Demand, and now I'm hooked. Dinos and drama? Pretty great for sure.

6. "Biggest Loser" — Always a tear-jerker. Always. I love it.

7. "Say Yes to the Dress" — Looooooove. I'm so obsessed with this show, it's kind of embarrassing. But really, I love it soo soo much.

So, if you're looking for new shows to watch, check these out. They are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment