one final down.
one to go.
and guess what?
IT SNOWED!!!
Enjoying my time with this critter.
I tried.




Saw the Joseph Smith movie last night.
Yes, it took me years and years.
But it was well worth the wait.
If you haven't seen it, you've got to.
It's absolutely incredible.
I cried through the entire thing!
What an amazing man!
Go see it—it's free at the Legacy Theater on Temple Square.
And while you're at it, grab someone cute and wonderful
and check out the Christmas lights there as well.
That's what I did.
-k




Saw the Joseph Smith movie last night.
Yes, it took me years and years.
But it was well worth the wait.
If you haven't seen it, you've got to.
It's absolutely incredible.
I cried through the entire thing!
What an amazing man!
Go see it—it's free at the Legacy Theater on Temple Square.
And while you're at it, grab someone cute and wonderful
and check out the Christmas lights there as well.
That's what I did.
-k

No comments:
Post a Comment