Thursday, December 16, 2010

dearest Santa Claus:

 
You make think it juvenile of me to, at 20 years old, be writing you a letter. But there are some things I would like to ask you for for Christmas this year. And seeing as the big day is only a week away, I'm hoping you can work some of your ho ho ho magic and help me out.
Firstly, I would love to get a full night's sleep. It's been a month (maybe more) since I've gotten one of those, and it would be nice.
Second, a Ute win on Wednesday would be lovely. I know this is before Christmas Eve, but you're Santa. You can do anything, right?
Number three, I would love to get an amazing job doing what I love. Maybe in some beautiful city (for the experience of living away from home). I wouldn't mind living in Hawaii—just f.y.i.
Also, I want to wake up on Christmas morning to gently falling snow. That's my favorite.
The last thing I want, Santa, I'm sure you already know because you know everything. It includes togetherness (you know who with), and then eventually something sparkly and eternal.
That's all, Santa. 
Merry Christmas!

-k.a.w.

No comments:

Post a Comment