Tuesday, November 30, 2010

trying to figure out

you know when you have a plan for your life?
everything you do is to reach that end goal.
something so perfect, so marvelous.
you can't wait.
And then one thing happens, and all those plans fly out the window.

I had a plan for my life.
I knew exactly what I wanted,
I knew what was going to happen.
I had a plan.
It was all set.
Step 1....
and then happily ever after.
It was perfect.

But then, one thing happened.
And now my plan is out the window.
So, I have no plan for my life.
Do I really want to be an editor my whole life?
Teacher?
Architect?
Huh?

To be so sure of something, and then all of a sudden
poof.
Gone.
Not sure anymore.
[thank you Google search for this image]

1 comment:

  1. I love this :) and I can most definitely relate to it right now! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete