Tuesday, November 16, 2010

everybody's doing it

30 day blog challenge.
Yes, I'm a copy cat.
But it sounds like fun, so I'll give it a go.
Forgive me if I miss a day.


Day one: a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Just lovin' the Cape Cod beaches.
freezing

My day today...

I woke up this morning, well, my alarm rang at 6:40.  I reset it for 7:40
—as I always do on Tues. and Thurs.—
and went back to sleep.
Not enough sleep.
Went to institute, ate a delicious grilled cheese sandwich on my freezing cold, T-Swift filled walk to
AEB.  aka Family Studies class.
The wind howled through the windows the whole class.
Luckily, I don't have to go back to that building until after Thanksgiving!
I hurried my Tom-covered feet back to my car so I could go nanny.
Adorable child didn't nap, she just sang songs in her crib.
For over an hour.
I cleaned the toy room...and read HP #7.
Rushed off to work.
Edited some stories. Yay yay yay!
Came home.
Ate a hamburger, watched 20 mins of Glee. Mom wanted to go to Nords Rack.
So we went. I got a coat, and a scarf.
Then I came home and worked out my stress to a crazy work-out video.
Go me!  I got some exercise.

Maybe day 2 will be more interesting...

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment