Tuesday, September 7, 2010

summer mode

I think I'm still in summer mode.
Why?
Because I refuse to do homework...
...until the night before it's due.
 
MAJOR PROCRASTINATION here people.
Also, all I want to do is hang out with Tyler all the time
(can you blame me? Didn't think so)
but seeing as school (yes, Kristin, school is in
session - it's the 3rd week to be precise) and other
things have kept both of us so busy, it's hard to see each other every day
like we did in the summer.
But, I see him lots still, and it's wonderful.

So....I have a paper and 5 exercises due tomorrow.
Ask me if I've started them.
Tee hee.
Yes, I'm a junior in college.
It's okay, I'll get them done before they are due. 
I always do.  I have this problem - I can't go to class unprepared.
I just can't.  So even if I'm up late scribbling
answers on my homework, or cranking out a paper in 
less than 20 minutes, I'll get it done.
I'm always afraid I'll forget to do something and then feel 
like an idiot in class when everyone is turning something in and I'm not.
Speaking of which, I suppose I should go check to see if
there is any reading due in International Comm tomorrow.
I didn't read last time and felt like an idiot in class
when everyone was discussing and I sat there all confused.
 
So...here's to hoping I get it in my head soon that school is actually happening right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment