Good news, folks!
I survived the longest day ever.
Last Saturday was one of the busiest days of my life.
I was up at 5:30 a.m. to get everything set for the Lambda Delta Sigma
kickball tournament (that I was in charge of) that morning.
I arrived at Sugarhouse Park, hosted a fantastic
tournament, and then had a meeting with IC.
After the meeting I rushed straight off to J's bridal shower,
pretty sure it was so much fun to catch up with all my
Beta girls, and to wish J well.
After that I ran home for one minute,
threw on my Muss shirt and dashed over to the tailgate party.
Go Utes!
I'm liking this 4-0 business.
At halftime I left the game to go see "Lion King"
with my family. Which was incredible!
I love Broadway shows!
So there, longest day ever.
Pretty sure this was the best part of my weekend though.
Just sayin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment