I am finally posting about the change in my life!
I know it's been a long time coming - sorry for that.
Things have just been really really busy.
But I am not neglecting you any longer.
No, I am not engaged.
But this is the big change:
Ahh!
I know many of you may not know what this means,
to make a long story short (since, to everyone who isn't
a member of Lambda Delta Sigma, or Sigma Gamma Chi,
explaining what IC is can be a lengthy process)
this means that I am Vice Pres over the entire
sorority. And yes, if you were wondering,
it's a big calling. But, I am soo excited!!
It's already been so much fun,
and already such a blessing in my life.
I can't wait to see what other things come from this.
I will miss my Beta babes very much, but this is an
amazing opportunity, and I am soo excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment