Monday, August 9, 2010

it's better black

After a little contemplation, I decided I like my blog better black.
Nothing against the white background, 
I just think mine looks better with a black background.
So there.

Anyone have any advice on how to 
not think too much?
(pretty sure no one actually reads this
blog, but I thought I'd ask
anyway...)

I freaking love my life.
It's soo good.  
Don't take my thinking too much seriously.
If you know me, you know that I 
overthink all the time, and that
it might not necessarily be a bad thing that I'm overthinking 
about.  I could just have lots of thoughts.
And I'm so busy these days,
I have millions of thoughts.
And not much time to think them,
so when I have any down time, they drown me.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno. I kinda have the same problem. I find it works best to stay very busy so there isn't much time and if I start thinking too much in the downtime I find some lazy activity like reading or... I dunno. Sometimes you just have to write it out or talk it out with someone though.

    ReplyDelete