Hello world of bloggers and others. I've been here for years, hidden under the name of a different blog. That blog is filled with hundreds of my stories, but I felt that it was time to begin again. So here I am, starting over.
I'll begin with a short post of a few things about myself since I haven't introduced myself yet.
My name is Kristin (obviously). I'm a sophomore in college -- loving it. I have two little sisters, a mom, a dad, a cat, and four fish. I drive a 12-year-old Dodge Durango that belongs to my mother, guzzles gas (aka 8-10 mpg), has a dent in the drivers side door (long story), and whose drivers side window currently does not roll up which is just lovely in the winter, let me tell you. I'm obsessed with my cell phone (I would be lost without it), my iPod, sunglasses (you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses), flip flops, converse, and bracelets. I am just a little shorter than 5'7", curvily built (ha), have looooong naturally curly brown hair, brown eyes, and straight white teeth that took 8 years of braces to perfect. I'm a proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- my faith is everything. I would not be the girl I am today if it wasn't for my faith in my church. It has saved my life. I'm in a sorority - Beta - which has changed my life. The girls are my best friends (check out our blog if you wanna see our adventures: thebetababes.blogspot.com") and we have the best times together. I love to travel and was recently told I could not go to Paris next summer which bummed me out more than I let on. I've kissed too many boys, had my heart broken too many times, and been in love once. I've grown up fast, and am trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life. Luckily I still have a few more years of school before I actually have to become a career woman.
There's a little about me, I'm sure we'll be great friends.
Until next time.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment