Monday, March 18, 2013

girly-parts

I am in need of some lady advice.
My girly-parts doctor has moved to a practice far away, and I don't want to drive a long time to go see her.
So I need a new doctor.
Anyone have one they would recommend? (I would prefer that the dr be a woman)

One other thing.
I am also in need of a new hair stylist.
Person and place.
I haven't been to one in a long time. (The last person to cut my hair was my sister)
So if you have one of those to recommend too, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks a million!

1 comment:

  1. My girly parts doctor is pretty great. She is going on maternity leave soon, and I don't know when she'll be back, but she is really great. She's actually a nurse practitioner/midwife. Her name is Laura Zaugg and she's in Bountiful at Lakeview OB/GYN. Anyway, she is great and I like her because she is very down to earth.

    As for a hair stylist, that I don't know!

    ReplyDelete