Monday, December 24, 2012

merry christmas

Dear blogging world,

Merry Christmas! I'm just about to go to bed, but I thought I would share something super neat that I get to do in April.

I get to go here:


And here:
(found the pics on Pinterest. My most fave website ever.)

Can you believe it?! My wonderful mother is taking me there with her. While she is in a bunch of smarty-pants science meetings, I get to wander London, just me and my camera. Super stoked. And then, when her meetings are done, we're taking the tube under the channel to Paris (the city I've dreamed of visiting ever since my first French class in high school. Don't worry, I don't speak one word of French. I learned nothing.)


I'm so excited!!! I only wish C could come. Then it would be the perfect trip.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're going to LOVE it! Paris is absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete