I have been searching for a job since the beginning of the summer.
Clearly I've had no success.
I know that almost no one reads this blog,
but I honestly am desperate. Haha. But really.
So, if any of you know of any job openings, please let me know.
I would love you forever.
As for life right now, it is fantastic.
Still surviving school
(in fact, I'm currently in a boring class that I've made less boring by bringing my laptop)
and just loving my life.
C and I went to the Great Salt Lake with his family yesterday,
and there were lots of people there.
(who knew people actually went there to swim?)
It was super fun—we built a giant sand castle,
and got super salty.
It was a good time.
I didn't take any pictures, but C took a time-lapse of our castle building,
so when it's done, I'll show you.
Anyway...job?
Thanks.
xoxo
k
No comments:
Post a Comment