Waking up, Monday morning, 6:40 a.m.
(think T-Mobile tune, I'm sure you all know it)
Blech, how about I don't wake up today?
The only thing getting me through this week is the fact
that fall break starts on Friday.
(too bad SLCC already had fall break)
I had the greatest weekend—Conference is the best thing!
And spending time with Tyler only made it better.
Yesterday we went up to his cabin with his family
(I forgot to take pictures)
and it was so much fun!
Thanks Ty, I had a wonderful day.
(too bad SLCC already had fall break)
I had the greatest weekend—Conference is the best thing!
And spending time with Tyler only made it better.
Yesterday we went up to his cabin with his family
(I forgot to take pictures)
and it was so much fun!
Thanks Ty, I had a wonderful day.
Dear Puerto Rico:
I am so excited to see you on Friday.
Cannot wait to experience your sandy beaches
and warm warm sunshine.
Not to mention the glow-in-the-dark water.
Not to mention the glow-in-the-dark water.
you are missing one crucial thing.
Can you guess what that is?
The one thing that would make this trip
the best trip in the entire world.
Please have Tyler there with me.
Find some way to magically conjur up a ticket for him.
I've heard you are a magical place,
so please?
Work this magic for me?

No comments:
Post a Comment