Here we are, July 20. A month from now I will be getting all my stuff together for school. I can hardly believe that summer has gone so fast - let alone gone down the road it has. I had all these plans for how my summer was supposed to go, things that were supposed to happen, and how it was supposed to transition into school. And right at the beginning, all those plans flew out the window and everything changed. I wasn't sure I could have a good summer after what happened, it was hard and I was sad. Enter the most unexpected, but the very best thing that could happen to me. Six weeks ago my summer started taking a turn for the better, and now it's only going up. Things just keep getting better and better and I am so lucky that this is my life. Sorry for the detail vagueness. Hopefully one day soon I'll be able to scream my happiness out in this blog. But, you all should remember my vow to not post super personal details on here. One day though, soon hopefully, I'll be able to say everything. But, I am soo happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment